What is FLARE?
Flare will give you the support and guidance to achieve your aspirations and gain new qualifications, working with you in the way that suits you best while encouraging you to set yourself challenging, achievable goals.
Flare offers a combination of vocational learning, personal and social development and functional skills (English, Maths and ICT.)
Flare is for learners aged 16 and over who wish to:
- Progress to FE college to follow a vocational programme
- Progress to employment
- Progress to an apprenticeship
- Develop skills for future independence
Full support will be given to each learner.
- Skills for employment and further learning at Entry Level, Level 1 or Level 2.
- English and Maths at Entry Level, Level 1, Level 2 and GCSE.
- Other qualifications according to need.
More details can be found in the latest Flare leaflet which you can view by clicking here.