What is FL:AIR?
FL:AIR will give you the support and guidance to achieve your aspirations and gain new qualifications, working with you in the way that suits you best while encouraging you to set yourself challenging, achievable goals.
FL:AIR offers a combination of vocational learning, personal and social development and functional skills (English, maths and ICT.)
FL:AIR is for learners aged 16 and over who with support and help will:
- Progress to a Diploma or GCSEs
- Progress to supported employment or independent living
- Progress to a first level 2 qualification
- Progress to skilled work or an apprenticeship.
- offers appropriate qualifications from the QCF via NOCN, that can be ‘mixed and matched’ to offer progression Awards and Certificates at Entry and Level 1
- Individual programmes based on ability and destination, the curriculum is a mix of ‘work groups’, functional skills and vocational development.
- Is supported by a ‘wrap-around’ of support, information and guidance including, where appropriate, initial engagement activities, and initial assessment and ongoing review.
- Collaborates with partner organisations on engagement, delivery and progression as an important feature of delivery.
- Is committed to engaging employers to work with our learners in the workplace to provide current work experience and to help develop work ethic.